Benefits of Joining
"1st Hole at Portstewart Golf Club"-Image Courtesy of www.kevinmurraygolfphotography.com
Benefits of IGTOA Industry Partnership are as follows:
- The IGTOA is an internationally recognised Association which is the representative body of the national Irish Golf Tourism Industry.
- The IGTOA Chairman and National Executive Officer are actively involved in various state boards which engage in current industry issues for the Irish Golf Tourism Industry.
- The IGTOA is recognised and engaged with the Fáilte Ireland,Northern Ireland Tourist Board,Tourism Ireland, IAGTO,European Tour, Ladies European Tour,Ryder Cup Travel Services,PGA Irish Region,GUI and ILGU and other national and international golf and tourism organisations.
- The IGTOA attends various trade shows and promotions all over the world, which in turn increases golf tourism to Ireland through our IGTOA Tour Operator Members.
- As an IGTOA Industry Partner your company has access to register for our IGTOA events which allows you to network with the Irish Golf Industry.
- As an IGTOA Industry Partner your information is sent to our members as a supplier for the year ahead. However, we are not a booking agency and it is up to your Sales & Marketing Department to make contact with each member and create your own working relationships based on the location of your product and agreeable rates.
- Your company may have exclusive use of our IGTOA logo, for your website, brochures, business cards and other printed marketing material.
- Your company will receive our IGTOA Newsletter quarterly which gives you updates as to our current activities on your behalf.
- As an IGTOA Industry Partner, your company is part of a selection process by our adjudicating Executive Board to win an IGTOA Award at the annual IGTOA ''Gala Irish Golf Awards"